Flail mower is a drum-type cutter, intended for cutting of long grass, scrub, bush and similar vegetation. It will cut up to 20 mm thick tree branches with ease.
Flail mower is the optimal cutting device for places where you need a lot of cutting power and a rougher cut will do.
The most common applications for flail mower are places with taller vegetation like meadows, road banks, yard areas etc..
This mower capitalizes on MultiOne’s best in class hydraulic power to deliver top performance. Y blades (1) comes standard, it can be equipped with Paddle Blades (2) (C035307) or Verticut (3) (C035312 + Y blade).
Note: suggested floating boom valve on machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Great cutting power
- Reliable and efficient
- Multifloat® floating system
Flail mower models – improve cutting result and require less power from the engine and hydraulics
- Direct drive: hydraulic motor mounted directly on the
- Multifloat® system – allows free vertical and
- Bigger roller in the rear – better stability and less
resistance when mowing
- Longer and wider skid shoes on the sides