FLAIL MOWER WITH SIDE SHIFT
Use this hydraulically powered flail mower with side shift for heavy shrubs and weeds, and see what it can do!
Not only is its heavy duty construction, combined with the power and stability of the MultiOne, perfect for use on slopes, it’s also perfect for mulching in parks and other hard to reach places.
1) Standard in-line front flail mower.
2) Offset length (174 cm / 68.5 in).
3) To -45° angle ditch mower.
4) To +90° angle bank and hedge mower.
Y blades (1) comes standard, it can be equipped with Paddle Blades
(2) (C035307) or Verticut (3) (C035312 + Y blade).
Notes: machine must be equipped with ACI.
Suggested floating boom valve on machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hydraulic side shift and angle control flail mower
- Powerful attachment
- Equipped with direct drive hydraulic motor
- ACI: control all movements on a fingertip