MultiOne EZ: Emission Zero, Full Electric mini loader
Innovation is a consolidated MultiOne’s strong value. Environmental awareness is constantly growing and electromobility is not anymore a futuristic vision: it is reality.
The combination of these two statements has driven us to design a full electric version of our best seller 8 series.
The target was and still is to guarantee the same performance in an electrically operated machine as our diesel mini loaders. This was achieved: MultiOne Emission Zero series is reality.
The brand new MultiOne EZ 7 is ready to be presented on 7-11 November during EIMA 2018. EIMA International is the International Exposition of Machinery for Agriculture and Gardening, a biennial event created in 1969 by FederUnacoma, the Italian Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers Federation.
EIMA is held in Bologna Trade Fair quarters on an exhibition area of 375,000 m², 140,000 m² net. Each edition hosts more than 1,900 companies from forty countries exhibiting over 50,000 models of machinery and equipment for all types of agricultural applications or green work for every kind of operation.
During EIMA, MultiOne staff will guide visitors to discover the strengths of the new electric MultiOne mini loader.
- Emission Zero: no exhaust fumes
- Low Noise level: very low noise emissions
- Low Running Costs: price advantages of electricity over diesel
- Low Maintenance Costs: no more diesel engine maintenance costs
- High Efficiency: New Transmission pump technology (peak overall efficiency of 97%)
- 2 Electric Motors: 6kW motor for transmission and a 2,5kW motor for boom and auxiliary hydraulics