With MultiOne and trencher you can easily dig narrow trenches without damaging the ground on the digging area. The trencher does a clean trench which can easily be filled with a bucket or a dozer blade. Planetary drive without hydraulic motor guarantee powerful and trouble free operation. Max digging depths are 60, 90 and 120 cm (35.4, 23.6 and 47.2 in) respectively, depending on model. Digging width is either 14, 18 or 20 cm (5.5, 6.3, 7.1 or 7.9 in), every chain tools kit can be set for different widths. Hard ground version chains have tungsten reinforcements to ensure long lasting performance in hard and rocky soil, otherwise the standard version is the best choice for vegetative ground.
- Trencher is ideal for smaller cable or pipe laying.
- Digging speed with a trencher is 2-3 times quicker compared to a backhoe.
- Combination of an articulated MultiOne and trencher leaves almost no marks of digging operations after the work is done. This makes it a perfect solution for gardens and other lawn areas. It features an adjustable depth control foot which ensures the operator digs at a set depth at all times and efficient spoil removal for effective compaction back into the trench.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimal damage to the ground on trenching area
- Digs from 14 to 20 cm (5.5 to 7.9 in) wide trench and moves all ground to the right side of the trench
- Very fast and clean way to dig trenches for cables, drains, piping etc.