MultiOne mini digger is an efficient solution for small digging operations where maximum digging depth of 1200 mm or 1500 mm is enough and digging is not an everyday work. It mounts directly on the quick attach plate of the loader and is operated with the auxiliary hydraulics control lever, or with the buttons of the joystick. Dumping to the side is happens by turning the steering wheel of the MultiOne. It’s also available a model with 90° (45° to left and 45° to right) hydraulic rotation for easy work. Three models or buckets are available (only for C890121 and C890122 models) and digging teeth can be installed for the hardest terrains.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Efficient and economical solution for smaller digging jobs
- 90° rotation model available
- Very fast to mount on MultiOne
- Simple and light to transport from job site to another
- High unloading height
- Material can easily be transported further away