CONCRETE MIXING BUCKET
The concrete mixing bucket allows the operator to load, mix, transport, and discharge concrete much faster than the traditional stand-along mixer and wheel barrow. This units compact size, when combined with the MultiOne, makes it ideal for pouring sidewalks, driveways, footings, small buildings floors, and many other limited access locations. The bucket is emptied form the bottom hatch. Hatch opening is powered by a hydraulic cylinder controlled from driver’s seat. The bucket is also equipped with a flexible emptying tube which mounts on the bottom hatch. This enables pouring of the concrete further away from the bucket.
Designed for high volume production, this unit minimizes downtime.
Combined with the MultiOne, it becomes an efficient, reliable, and cost efficient system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hydraulically powered mixing and unloading system
- Easy and efficient way to make concrete in places where electricity is not available
- Self loading, sand can be taken to the bucket directly from the pile
- Concrete can be poured to over 2 m height
- Removable safety grill promotes easy cleaning and maintenance